Healthy Canine Recipe Formulation
At Your Canine Nutritionist, we provide consultation and recipe formulations for dogs who aren’t experiencing any current health concerns. These recipes are for dog owners who want to prepare raw or cooked meals for their dogs and want a balanced diet with the appropriate nutrients. We can use your current recipe if you are already preparing your dog’s meals or formulate a new diet.
Whole, real food is the foundation for dogs to thrive and live a long and joyful life. Book your Healthy Canine Recipe Formulation today.
Why Choose Recipe Formulations For Healthy Dogs?
Some publications may believe that as long as your puppy grows into a strong adult dog, any concerns regarding their health and diet are unnecessary. This form of thinking couldn’t be further from the truth. A diet containing natural ingredients that offer a positive nutritional impact is integral in helping your furry friend remain happy and healthy.
A dog’s diet can help decide how active they are, their level of joy and enhance their chances of living a long and joy-filled life. As with humans, the food we put in our bodies has a crucial role in how we feel daily. Obesity and health problems associated with a bad diet can affect dogs similarly to how it affects people.
Finding the proper diet for your canine can help safeguard against various illnesses, ailments and diseases. Help every aspect of your dog’s life now with a specifically formulated diet to meet their individual needs. Save yourself on costly medical bills down the road and give your dog the best life possible with a carefully thought-out and scientifically-based diet plan.
Information Required Before Consultation
Before the consultation, we will ask you to complete a patient diet history form to get to know your dog better.
Once you have decided to continue with the Healthy Dog Consultation, we may ask for any health-related paperwork you think would be beneficial to form the diet plan.
Collaboration and education are essential in helping your dog find ways to continue to stay healthy and happy. We value your partnership, and working alongside us helps give your dog the best chance of success and a long future with your furry friend by your side.
What’s Included in the Consultation and Diet Formulation?
1. We will look over all of the information on the patient diet history form that you have provided us.
2. After taking all of the recommendations and your dog’s current lifestyle into consideration, we will design one recipe focusing on your dog’s nutritional requirements. Additional recipes are available for $50 each.
3. We use fresh whole foods with the highest nutritional value and whole food vitamins and minerals. Please feel comfortable offering a list of your chosen ingredients, and we will try to use them if we can.
4. We don’t want the diet plan to be stressful, so we will write out the items you need to cover a week’s worth of meals. This will save you time, as you can plan and prepare meals ahead of time. This write-up will also include relevant information, such as the exact amount of ingredients and necessary vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that can help your dog remain healthy.
5. We will then send you the completed recipe with a full nutritional analysis, feeding recommendations, recipe preparation instructions and proper supplements. We will also add some excellent links to supplement companies that we trust.
6. For one month after the consultation, we will send follow-up emails to see how your dog responds to the new diet plan. These emails are a great way to let us know what is or may not be working and answer any questions you may have.
7. We are always happy to answer your questions and provide ongoing support.
7. If you are feeling nervous about the idea of cooking meals for your dog or you lack the time, you don’t have to worry. We are more than happy to make the meals for you for an additional cost per order.
Contact Your Canine Nutritionist today to schedule a consultation for recipe formulations. Our dogs are our best friends, and they deserve all the happiness, joy and health that we offer them.
Take Your Dog’s Nutrition
To The Next Level
Contact Your Canine Nutritionist today to schedule a consultation. Our dogs are our best friends, and they deserve all the happiness, joy and health that we do.
* I am not a veterinarian and cannot diagnose, treat or offer medical advice for your dog.
Consultations are focused on nutrition and education.